Texans truck fans are in for a treat at the DFW Auto Show this year! The all-new indoor RAM Trucks Ride & Drive will pair riders with professional drivers through a one-of-a-kind interactive adventure zone in a 2014 RAM 1500.
RAM Ride & Drive features will include:
• A 13-foot high, 30-yard long, 30-degree iconic Ram Mountain
• A 12 x 25-foot section of terrain simulating fallen logs that highlight the vehicle’s ground clearance
• A steel articulation demo that demonstrates the body strength of a RAM
• A series of off-set steel ribbons that showcase RAM suspension capability
• A 30-degree wedge that reveals the stability and ride quality of a RAM Truck
• A Mini-RAM Kids Course
10 am to 10 pm Wednesday and Thursday, Feb. 19 and 20
10 am to 10 pm Friday and Saturday, Feb. 21 and 22
10 am to 7 pm Sunday, Feb. 23
Dallas Convention Center Must be 18 years old, have a valid driver’s license and proof of insurance.
Test drives are complimentary with DFW Auto Show admission.