2016 DFW Auto Show Ride & Drive Event
An outdoor Ride & Drive event once again will take place at this year’s DFW Auto Show. Visitors will have the opportunity to get behind the wheel of some of their favorite cars, trucks and SUVS from a variety of manufacturers. The event will take place at various locations outside of the Kay Bailey Hutchison Convention Center.
Hours for the outdoor Ride & Drive event are: 10 a.m. to 7:30 p.m. on Friday, March 18 & 19 and 10 a.m. to 7 p.m. on Sunday, March 20.
Inside, RAM Trucks is returning with a 25,000-square-foot track providing one-of-a-kind, interactive experience. Professional drivers steer attendees through the interactive course in the RAM 1500 or 2500, the RAM Rebel or Power Wagon.
The RAM Trucks Indoor Ride & Drive event is open all hours of the Show.
The following are general rules for the Ride & Drive:
- Each individual Ride & Drive event determines the age and insurance requirements of the driver.
- Some Ride & Drive participants may require a Breathalyzer Test.
- All adults must provide follow-up information about themselves.
- All drivers and passengers must complete a Waiver of Liability.
- All drivers must produce valid drivers’ licenses.
*These manufacturers will be activating all 5 days.
**These manufacturers will be activating Friday – Sunday.